Hello Carly

Home Forums Wommen network Hello Carly

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Leslie 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Leslie
    Keymaster

Hi Carly, welcome to the site. We hope you enjoy using it and joining in the discussions.

Senior Lecturer in Diagnostic Radiography, University of Salford

Carly Medlock
    Participant

Hi Leslie!

You mentioned at the event on Tuesday about the potential to become a hub champion. Can you tell me a bit more about what this would involve please? Also can you give me access to the practitioner forum as well?

Thank you!! x

Hi Carly.. Have a look around, invite friends to register..especially women who may wish to be screened in the future…we would love to be able to listen to their thoughts and share information with them, research based where possible, that would help that make an informed decision about attending for breast screening.

Leslie
    Keymaster

Hi Carly, sorry for the delayed response but I’m just trying to work out how to get RSS feeds into my email so I know when there has been a message! I will definitely enroll you on the practitioner site. In terms of champions I am not sure how this is going to work. We are just in the process of analysing the workshop data to see what people have asked for in terms of training and involvement and then make some recommendations for various levels of invovlement in the project.
    Cheers
    Leslie

Senior Lecturer in Diagnostic Radiography, University of Salford

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar