Are you a practitioner?

Home Forums Wommen network Are you a practitioner?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jayne Burness 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Leslie
    Keymaster

If you are a mammographer or other practitioner working in breast screening we can set your registration up to see the practitioner forum. This will enable you to share practice issues and questions with other breast screening practitioners. Just contact admin and let them know where you work and what you do so we can verify your practitioner status.

Senior Lecturer in Diagnostic Radiography, University of Salford

Judi Curtis
    Keymaster

Hi Leslie, could you explain how to contact admin and request access to the practitioners forum? I am unable to access it, despite stating my place of work etc on registering.

Leslie
    Keymaster

Hi Judi
    I will change your access tomorrow. .. I can do it when I approve your registration but need to look at this process again to make it more obvious on the registration

Leslie
    Keymaster

Hi Judi you should now be able to see the practitioners’ forum. If anyone else is a practitioner and want to join the practitioners’ forum email me at l.robinson@salford.ac.uk and tell me where you work so I can just verify you are a practitioner. Thanks Leslie

Wendy K
    Keymaster

Hi Leslie, I have sent you a request for practitioner status.

jayne Burness
    Keymaster

Hi Leslie, I have emailed my details over to you for practitioner status:)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar